Every company is based on people. This is doubly true for us. Thanks to the knowledge and experience of our expert consultants and sales team, we create added value for our partners and customers.
Pre-sale consultant for Dell Technologies Enterprise solutions
In the Dell Technologies division, we have been one of the most successful divisions for several years both in terms of economic results and technical background. And that's thanks to quality people. We devote all our efforts to ensuring complete deliveries of products and solutions in the field of servers, data storage, solutions for data protection or network technologies. Our goal is to build and support a network of business partners that provides long-term, high-quality, and comprehensive service to the target market of end customers.
The team of our Dell Technologies division has created a new job opportunity and is looking for another consultant. We offer an ideal opportunity to an applicant who has knowledge of Dell enterprise technologies such as storage servers, SAN, Hyperconvergence, Data Protection, Data Center Networking, etc.
We are looking for a consultant for the Dell Technologies division who can:
- Cooperate with the vendor and existing and new partners to prepare a technological solution according to their needs.
- Analyze the needs for sizing and configuration of solutions at the partner. And defend the proposed solution to the partner/customer.
- Communicate with Dell Technologies vendor technology team.
- Collaborate on the preparation and organization of seminars, training, and presentations for partners/customers.
- Team spirit
- Independent thinking
- Desire to learn new things
- High school or vocational training with high school diploma
- ČJ / AJ
- Orientation in Enterprise technologies such as storage servers,
- SAN, Hyperconvergence, Data Protection, Data Center
- Networking etc.
- Full-time job for an indefinite period
- Internal training "We will teach you what we need"
- Nice working environment
- Work on interesting projects for the private and public sector
- Pension/life insurance contribution
- Allowance for sport/culture/leisure
- Flexible start/end of working hours
- The possibility of occasional work from home
- Educational courses, training
- Vacation 5 weeks
About the position
Company: DNS a.s., Na strži 1702/65, Prague – Nusle
Required education: High school or vocational training with high school diploma
Type of employment: Full-time job
Type of contractual relationship: employment contract
Please contact us when interested:
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Zuzana Fousková from the HR team.
Why work with us
We are successful thanks to more than 25 years of experience, creating opportunities for our entire ecosystem of suppliers and partners, and above all, innovation. Join us if you are looking for space for your realization and professional growth.
Examples of innovation and how we will help you to grow professionally
We are constantly expanding the portfolio of manufacturers, developing new services, and creating opportunities for IT and business roles, operative and support services, including:
- New brands in our portfolio
- Innovation hub for NewTECH modern technology
- ServiceHUB professional and consulting services
- Business channel for partner development
- An expanded offer of educational and certification courses
- Efforts to actively support our endowment fund (CSR)
We offer a number of benefits to employees, e.g.:
- 5 weeks vacation
- Language courses
- Telephone and data services
- Pension/life insurance contribution
- Catering allowance
- Allowance for leisure activities
- Bonus for referring a new employee
- Advice on health issues and appointments with a doctor via uLékaře.cz